- Market leader in industrial
- Career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the construction industry, operating across 50+ countries globally. Due to recent market expansion, the business is looking for Head of Sales, Construction to join the team.
- Tasked to drive Business development in the entire territory of Philippines.
- Manage both retail & industrial channels.
- Promote and perform sales for all the products and solutions.
- Develop & execute sales strategy and action plan to meet sales targets.
- Prepare annual budget and business plans including yield monitoring analysis, quarterly accounts and management reports.
- Coordinate efforts with Distributors and End-user Customers in order to fulfill quarterly and annual objectives.
- Work with marketing team for product promotion & activities.
- Work with supply chain team for healthy inventory and sell-out programs.
- Work with finance team for budget, P&L management.
The Successful Applicant
- Head of Sales, Construction ideally should have 8+ years of relevant experience in key account management, channel sales or distributor management function within the building and construction industry
- Experience in managing B2C & B2B channels
- Proven track record of managing P&L and achieving sales targets
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Working knowledge of industrial equipment and tools
- Excellent leadership abilities- can manage teams remotely
What's on Offer
- Senior leadership role, reports to General Manager
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Manila based role