- Newly created position working directly with the MD
- Expose across the business
About Our Client
A renowned Philippines institution that has embarked on an aggressive growth plan following investment from an international investment house.
Our client provides an essential service for businesses & their customers based in the Philippines.
The new created Head of Strategy position, will report to MD based in Manila. The main focus of the role will be:
- Work across the business to gather and analyse key data on the business performance
- Help to communicate between external investors and the management team
- Work with the investors and the MD to present key updates
- Provide advice and insights based on data
- Consult functional leaders when necessary
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Head of Strategy role will ideally have held a similar role in a MNC or a local company with external investors.
Other backgrounds that will be considered is Investment banking, consulting, Investor Relations or general financial services provided you performed a similar role.
Candidates from MBA background with working experience can also apply.
What's on Offer
Rare opportunity to work with senior leadership, external investors and play a key role in the direction of the business.
The Head of Strategy is a key role for the business during this transition period.
The role will be based in Makati when return to office is more viable.