Head of Supply Chain
ICT based company with a nationwide presence across Philippines
Leadership role with a team sized of 50 people
About Our Client
Our client has nationwide presence in the ICT industry and has grown progressively to their current operations of 2800 strong team.
- Responsible for leading the Customer Supply Chain Organisation on select accounts, which includes direct oversight of multiple Customer Supply Chain managers. Accountable to ensure the delivery of high quality and actionable performance management, talent management, succession planning and team building activities for the direct Customer Supply Chain team.
- Accountable for cultivating strategic supply chain relationships with targeted customers.
- Oversight to the development and delivery of customer scorecards, supply chain performance targets and the continuous improvement process to insure delivery against customer service and performance strategies.
- Build relationships to facilitate knowledge sharing across functions, business units and broader CSC team.
- Objectively assess business processes to identify gaps and solutions to improve our customer supply chain and commercialisation efforts.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field.
- 8+ years Business experience with experience in Supply Chain or related field; 3+ years supervisory experience.
- Strong operational management skills and experience in planning and execution across a variety of products and supply sources. Strong spreadsheet and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes, inventory management, warehouse and distribution.
- Ability to influence decisions/practices within other functions and supply chain practices with customers.
What's on Offer
- Establish and set-up the supply chain management of the company.
- Leadership function.