- Start up enviromment
- Silicon Valley company
About Our Client
A start up company is looking for a Head of IT to be part of their pioneering team in the Philippines.
- He/She will be the first and foremost leader within the department and overseeing all activities of the IT and Technology team and who will drive the overall vision and champion the IT and Technology strategy
- Proactively manage and report on project status, deliverables, risks, and issues, while working closely with multiple stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business partners and act as a liaison between IT and business teams.
- Manage IT assets & inventories, IT procurement, budgeting, and cost control.
- Drive a continuous improvement mindset across the team through providing continuous support, training, coaching, and mentorship to the team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Head of IT will develop guidelines, processes, and procedures to enhance office IT Infrastructure resiliency and service availability.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience operating in a similar role.
- Extensive experience developing and enforcing standards and procedures for project deliverables quality assurance, walk-throughs, issues reporting, and change management.
- Experience in establishing, implementing, and running day-to-day operations.
- Able to lead and manage remote teams in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Passion for the development of clearly defined and optimized operational environments.
What's on Offer
This company has its roots in Silicon Valley and now growing its Research and Development team in the Philippines.
If you have a strong passion for joining a start up and enjoy starting something from scratch, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.