- Leading FMCG organisation with strong global presence
- Senior HR function
About Our Client
Our client is globally renowned for their strong brands in the FMCG industry.
- Manage the commercial department's HRBP activities and ensure the implementation and application of policies, processes, and systems with the business requirements in mind.
- Ensure proper updating and cascading to employees regarding any changes in company policy.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Handle employee off-boarding and exit interview process.
- Carry out day-to-day People Operations responsibilities to make their company a preferred work place.
The Successful Applicant
BS/BA Degree preferred with at least 7 years of demonstrated general HR experience.
Great team player and effective communicator.
Well versed with local legal employment conditions and local statutory regulations.
Strong mind-set for continuous improvement and exceeding stakeholders expectation.
Detail oriented and has excellent organisational skills.
What's on Offer
- To be part of a dynamic working culture.
- International / regional training.