- Department Head role
- Thriving industry, Niche Retail
About Our Client
Niche retail company specialising in premium goods industry.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including OD, talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, compliance, and labour relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective actions; minimising the impact of variances.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfilment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analysing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organisation values.
- Complies with DOLE by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Enhances department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource, Organizational Behavior or relevant field.
Proven 10 years of experience working as a HR Generalist.
Good knowledge of labour and employment laws.
Proficiency in MS Office.
Strong understanding of HR functions, methods, strategies, procedures, and policies.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Exceptional problem-solving skills.
Ability to work in a team or individually.
Outstanding leadership skills.
Good presentation and consulting abilities.
- Stakeholder management.
What's on Offer
- Head of Department role, a chance to influence and make a difference in this thriving company.
- Leadership function.
Quote job ref
+603 2302 4058