- Career Growth
- Learning Opportunties
About Our Client
A multinational manufacturing company based in Metro Manila, Philippines
- Identifies and researches human resource challenges in order to develop organizational strategies.
- Establishes department accountability for talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, and remuneration in order to implement human resources goals.
- Recruits, selects, orients, trains, coaches, and counsels employees in the human resources department.
- Develops financial plans for human resources operations by estimating, forecasting, and predicting requirements.
- By identifying and clarifying concerns and priorities, distinctive project results are achieved.
- Provides human resources advice, recommendations, and judgments to management.
- Researches, develops, writes, and updates policies to guide management and staff activities.
- By reviewing current and future laws, complies with federal, state, and local legal obligations.
- Participates in conferences and educational programs to keep up to current on job expertise.
The Successful Applicant
At least graduate of a four-year course, preferably major in Psychology, Business Administration, Social Science, Industrial Engineering
WORK EXPERIENCE / TRAINING REQUIREMENT:
Minimum of ten (10) years working experience in Total HR Management, encompassing all Critical Performance Areas of the function.
Experience and exposure in Plant Operations, Sales Operations and Corporate Strategic HR Management
- Thorough knowledge on all HR Critical Performance Areas
- Working knowledge on Labor Laws
- Strong leadership and managerial Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Good inter-personal Skills
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong Facilitation Skills
- Good Platform Skills
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Business Acumen
- Computer Literate
What's on Offer
1. Competitive Compensation
2. Good Company Culture
3. Exceptional Benefits and HMO