- Multinational based organization
- Industrial market
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European based MNC and specialising in industrial manufacturing.
- Manage and develop a team of HR professionals in order to deliver HR services and build capabilities to drive organisational performance through individuals and managers as well as identify issues and recommend solutions.
- Organisational Development - Handles training needs analysis and training curriculum design based on the needs of the organisation. Provides direction and guidance to the OD team in setting the company's training and development strategies for the business.
- Talent Management - responsible for HR delivery and implementation across the employee life cycle.
- Labour Relations - partner with business managers to resolve Employee Relations (ER) issues, ensuring appropriate actions are taken and risks are assessed.
- Recruitment -Provides direction and strategy to the Recruitment Team on manpower needs of the organisation.
- Compensation and Benefits management.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10 years working experience from Industrial based MNC organisation.
- Bachelor's Degree is minimum educational qualification.
- Filipino Citizen due to local labour regulation.
- Leadership role - manage a team previously.
- Plant environment - must be hands-on, proactive and agile.
- Stakeholder management.
What's on Offer
- To work for a leading MNC organisation in the industrial sector.
- Leadership function.
- Good remuneration package.
Quote job ref
+603 2302 4058