- Managerial role
- Multinational company
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company who are in the manufacturing and production of speciality chemicals in Manila.
- Develops and executes market strategies and programs to achieve the goals of the Target Market (e.g., manage current products and new product development, review and implement pricing strategy to maximize profits, look after financials, monitor product demand trends and execute promotional activities).
- Plans and prioritizes personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Plans and manages personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Maintains and develops existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Attends and presents at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Attends training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Performs other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the immediate superior.
The Successful Applicant
- The Industry Sales Manager should have at least five (5) years relevant experience.
- Possesses a strong people skills and excellent communication and management skills.
- Strong knowledge of market trends and conditions.
- Knowledge of competitor products and strategies.
- Experience working in a multinational company is an advantage
What's on Offer
- The Industry Sales Manager will receive a competitive package
- Managerial role
- Directly reporting to country Managing Director
Quote job ref
+63 02 7795 2807