- Opportunity to join a large multinational company
- General financial accounting activities
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company with billion-dollar international projects within building and construction industry. A company that invests in the right talent and commits to the value of excellence. The site is located in Muntinlupa.
The Infrastructure Accounting Manager will have the following duties and responsibilities:
* Responsible for accounting, audit and tax process and reporting.
- Analyze WIP calculation and on A/R and Deferred revenue balances.
- Preparation of monthly reporting.
- Ensure integrity of the SAP accounting system is maintained
- Liaising with external financial auditors as required.
* Conducting the analysis of financial accounts to make adjustments as appropriate and ensure reliability and correct registration of financial information in accordance with accounting principles and generally accepted standards and procedures
* Preparation of consolidated monthly accounts for the project
* Manage with the Finance Manager in half and year-end audit process.
* Preparation of monthly group and associate management reports including KPI and cost variance analysis
* Maintain operational and associated company cost tracking, coding and recording in the general ledger and related systems/processes.
* Mentoring/training in local GAAP and IFRS of the financial team.
* Prepare and maintain group and associated company general ledgers, including journal processing
* Responsible of Tax reports: BIR and Corporate Tax.
* Assist with other duties as may be required from time to time in the Finance Department
The Successful Applicant
The candidate for the Infrastructure Accounting Manager will have the following:
* Advanced SAP skills
* Advanced Excel skills are essential
* Good communications skills and team work approach
* Capable of working under tight deadlines
* Proficient in both oral and written English
* 7-10 years of working, 3-5 in a similar role
* Worked in one of the Big 4 firms
What's on Offer
Attractive compensation package and performance bonus. Opportunity to grow beyond this role.