- Pioneering Member
- Competitive Pay
About Our Client
IT Director (Oracle EBS R12)
A Manufacturing company in the United States is looking for an IT Director (Oracle EBS R12) to be part of their pioneering and launch team in the Philippines.
- Manage a wide variety of projects across all business line
- Involved in acquisition integrations, upgrades, and mobility projectAssist in evolving the Project Life Cycle to maintain service levels to the organizatio
- Complete documentation, testing training, and requirements definition for project
- Meet the deployment, development, and training objectives as assigned for each projec
- Communicate project status; identify roadblocks and provide solutions
- Execute change management policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate is someone who has a strong passion for technology and a desire to enable the business with at least 5-7 years of hands-on experience as an Oracle EBS R12 professional.
- At least 8 years of ERP Project management training and experience preferred
- Project governance and planning and risk management.
- Full Life cycle implementation in SCM, Finance and HRIS are highly encouraged to apply.
- Oracle EBS R12 expertise (this is a must)
What's on Offer
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Director (Oracle EBS R12) role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.