- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Training opportunities and be part of the core IT hub
About Our Client
This company has its roots in Singapore and now growing its Technology team in the Philippines.
- Designing JAVA infrastructure environment from local development all the way to a live production environment with a focus on real-world JAVA development best practices
- Creating and supporting application deployment pipelines that are automated, reliable, and can scale with a growing technology department
- Taking responsibility for production incidents, mitigating, and resolving the underlying issue, and conducting postmortems to prevent the same issue from occurring again.
The Successful Applicant
The successful JAVA Developer must have a deep understanding of cloud engineering and Java development best practices to advise our Engineering teams on capacity planning, analysis, design, implementation, and testing of the platform.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent; around 8-10+ years of experience
- Significant Core Java experience in a server-side multi-threaded application
- Experience developing using the Spring framework, including 2+ years experience with Spring Boot.
- Experience working Apache Camel, Messaging technologies like MQ, Solace, or Kafka, and Caching technologies like Apache Ignite or Coherence.
What's on Offer
- If you are a skilled Senior Java Developer, seeking for global exposure and training opportunities, this is an excellent opportunity for you.