- Opportunity to become a part of growing multinational company
- Good avenue to take responsibility for daily finance operations
About Our Client
Our client is a highly recognizable brand in manufacturing and production with global operations. Office is located in National Capital Region, and would be on work from home set-up.
The Junior Accountant would have the following tasks & responsibilities:* Ensure timely, accurate month-end closing and financial reporting per corporate guideline
* Responsible for preparation and closing of monthly and annual financial statements
* Responsible for accounting processes and tasks (i.e.: AP & AR process, GL, account reconciliation, etc.)
* Coordinate and liaise with internal parties to support inter-company activities
* Support forecasting and budgeting exercise as per corporate guidelines
* Coordinate and liaise with external parties like external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial agents, local tax, and government authorities where required
* Support and ensure compliance with all finance filing, local authorities, tax filing & others requirement (VAT/WHT/CIT/…), audits, procedures, and forms for both statutory and internal
* Assist in new processes and system implementation when required
* Responsible for HR & Admin relates activities
* Responsible for payroll and related activities
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum Degree in Finance & Accounting /Business/Economics, equivalent or related field
* Minimum 3 years working experiences in manufacturing full set of account and related field
* Well-versed in MS Office, especially MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word, ERP, Oracle, SAP & etc.
* A self-starter who is able to plan, organize, and take initiative to meet job objectives and deadlines independently
* Can-do attitude, driven and passionate about work
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Candidates must have a positive attitude to learn
What's on Offer
The right candidate for the Junior Accountant position will be offered an attractive compensation and benefits.