- Financial Technology Company
- Pioneering team
About Our Client
One of the biggest fin-tech companies in Singapore is looking for a Lead Devops Engineer to be part of their pioneering development team in the Philippines.
- Designing a cloud infrastructure environment from local development all the way to a live production environment with a focus on real-world DevOps best practice
- Creating and supporting application deployment pipelines that are automated, reliable, and can scale with a growing technology department
- Taking responsibility for production incidents, mitigating and resolving the underlying issue, and conducting postmortems to prevent the same issue from occurring again
The Successful Applicant
The successful Lead DevOps Engineer must have a deep understanding of cloud engineering and DevOps best practices to advise our Engineering teams on capacity planning, analysis, design, implementation, and testing of the platform
- 3+ years administering multi-tiered, consumer-facing web applications
- 5-7 years in cloud engineering and administration with a focus on high availability, release management, production operations, and automation
- Proven experience in the Microsoft web stack (ASP.NET, IIS, Windows Server, SQL Server)
- Experience with at least one cloud provider, with a strong preference for AWS
- Configuration management tools ( Ansible)
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Travis, Circle, Bamboo, Octopus Deploy, Jenkins, etc.)
- Scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc.)
- Monitoring/Logging tools (New Relic, Datadog, ELK Stack, Splunk, Loggly, Scalyr, etc.)
- Operational knowledge of infrastructure (Redis, Linux, Windows, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, AWS, Load Balancing, etc)
What's on Offer
This company has its roots in Singapore and now growing its Research and Development team in the Philippines.
If you are a talented DevOps Engineer and enjoy working in a large environment that challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity