- American based MNC company specialising in HR management system
- Leading Market Brand
About Our Client
Our client is leading multinational based American company specializing in HR management system. The employees declared that it is a Great Place to Work® in 2019 and Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2019, and one of North America's Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year! They combine the excitement and agility of a startup environment, balanced with the client-base and growth opportunities of an established, large organization.
- Prepare, review, and negotiate a variety of legal contracts and agreements.
- Provide legal advice daily on a variety of practice areas, including, but not limited to, commercial, data security, intellectual property, licensing, litigation, mergers & acquisitions, real estate, and other areas as assigned;
- Identify changes in laws and regulations affecting assigned practice areas and advise on impact to the business;
- Manage initiatives and execute procedures as assigned; and
- Perform other related duties as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Juris Doctorate or equivalent degree or legal professional qualification, such as LL.B, and license to practice law in the local jurisdiction; a Juris Doctorate or LL.B from a State in the United States or a province of Canada, respectively, is preferred;
- At least 5 years' experience in either a large global in-house legal department or law firm;
- Substantive experience negotiating and drafting complex commercial contracts including Software as Service (SaaS) Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Consulting Agreements, Independent Contractor Agreements Data Processing Agreements and Software License Agreements;
- Experience working with global enterprise level sales teams and customers with changing priorities and rapid deadlines;
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work for a multinational company.
- To work with global counterparts.
- Supporting North America region.