- International company
- High level of influence & decision making
About Our Client
Our client is an international retail chain rapidly expanding in NCR.
- In charge of day-to-day operations in the assigned DC (warehousing, and distribution operations) by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing operational procedures
- Maintains optimal physical condition of warehouse, inspecting equipment, requesting repair and requisitions for replacement
- Controls inventory levels to ensure proper supply volume of goods
- Oversee efficiency and maximisation of fleet
- Manage KPIs
The Successful Applicant
- Strong decision-making abilities, multi-tasking, forward-thinking, solutions-focused
- Flexibility in terms of location assignment (Luzon)
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with a growing retail company and earn a relatively higher income.