- Form a career with a billion dollar multinational pharmaceutical company.
- Has direct control of key activities for brands.
About Our Client
Our client is a house brand operating in over a hundred countries with significant years of heritage in the health care sector.
- Oversee a series of increasingly complex brand management assignments in multiples categories, locally and regionally.
- Turn around under-performing brands.
- Manage total product portfolio, carry brand strategy and P&L responsibility.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledgeable with stage gate analyses or product development processes, launch recommendations, market insights, competitor analysis, category dynamics, brand visioning and positioning, product branding and messaging, resource acquisition and allocation.
- Preferably with a good mix of working in health care and consumer goods industries.
What's on Offer
Attractive package, decision making prowess, and flexible work arrangements.