- An opportunity with a silicon valley headquartered startup
- An opportunity for regional growth
About Our Client
A fast-growing fintech company that services a wide market in order to fulfill its vision of making financial services more accessible.
The Marketing Director will report directly to the Chief Business Officer.
What is expected in the role:
* Ultra passionate about our mission to unlock financial services for the Philippines' emerging middle class and a strong empathy to the needs of our customers
* Build and lead all marketing functions of the start-up (brand, community, digital, performance)
* Manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation. Manage SEO.
* Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
* Comfort with being part of a high risk / high reward startup environment as a member of our business and marketing team, being both the janitor and the executive in early days
* Identify, collect, and present compelling metrics to drive fundraising towards Series A
* Execute within the budget of an early stage start-up but have the agility to scale rapidly as funding becomes available
* Work with a cross functional team (Product, Engineering, Services, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support the client's revenue, user growth and partnership goals.
* Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
* Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
* Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
* Grow to be a thought leader in the fintech space in the Philippines and the ASEAN region by giving keynotes or corporate presentations to industry associations like chambers of commerce, industry associations, and other enterprise related organizations
* Embrace Silicon Valley business practices in Philippine and ASEAN operations
The Successful Applicant
* 8-10+ years of professional experience in a consumer-focused (B2C) growth marketing, brand marketing and designing and executing digital media campaigns
* 3-5+ years of experience in building a challenger brand and/or category from scratch in a crowded market into national scale (e.g. millions of downloads/users)
* 2-3+ years of experience in a fast-growing start-up company, preferably in the fintech or ecommerce space in SEO, digital media and growth marketing
* Built a team from the ground up and leading a high-performing team of marketers
* Proficient with Analytics and keen interest in data driven experimentation and design. Direct experience in building tools and optimizing campaigns and experiments that drive towards an efficient LTV/CAC ratio and communicating the funnel metrics to investors and management.
* Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
* Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
* Knowledge of data driven tools to directly measure the performance of the marketing functions of the organization and interpret the results to the management team and the board. Some of tools are: Google Analytics, Canva, Adobe Suite (e.g. Photoshop), SendGrid, Hubspot, Twilio SMS, Hootsuite (or, other Social Media Management Systems)
* Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability. Experience working with remote teams, USbased remote leadership and country managers in the Philippines and Vietnam.
* Bachelor's degree required, Advanced degree (MBA or Masters) a plus but not required
What's on Offer
An opportunity for growth in a fintech startup and a chance for the role to include a regional scope.