- Multinational Company
- Be part of a Fortune 500 Company
About Our Client
Our client is part of a multinational Fortune 500 company that is a leading brand in the retail of home appliances industry.
- Establish and develop strong working relationships on multiple levels with key customers & identify and develop new customers;
- Propose and execute the product line-up which matches the key accounts consumer profile which includes executing new product launches phase-in, and discontinued product phase-out;
- Ensure having the best display location in the key customers stores;
- Negotiate the best annual trade agreements which benchmark with competition in the areas of front and back margins;
- Recruit and retain capable key account sales executives, who deliver the sales targets
- Propose sales incentive schemes which motivate the delivery of the sales teams KPI;
- Propose both trade and consumer promotions;
- Propose participation in key accounts below-the-line media;
- Provide sales demand forecast and accuracy as KPI;
- Ensure supply chain delivers on OTIF targets;
- Manage and take action on inventory levels held by key accounts and taking pro-active action on non-moving/aging inventory;
- Representing the Company in related fields.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Modern Channel Sales Manager has the ff.:
- Must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 9-years experience in Modern Sales Channel from home appliances industry.
- Performance-, and productivity-, driven
- Leadership and Management skills
- Customer Relationship Management skills
- Strategic, Analytical, and Critical-thinking skills
- Negotiation skills
What's on Offer
The Successful Modern Channel Sales Manager will take advantage of the ff.:
- Competitive compensation
- Life Insurance