- Pioneering Team
- Start up set-up
About Our Client
The company is an IT service in the United States and would be setting up an operation in the Philippines from scratch.
- Work on NetSuite projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Enterprise Resources
- Participate in NetSuite business processes mapping and in the day-to-day activities of NetSuite advisory engagements for various clients, including process analysis and design, gap analysis, functional system design and specifications, system configuration, development of system tests, procedures, and documentation
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Review NetSuite application security profiles to assess how application security is being used as a part of the overall business process control environment
The Successful Applicant
- 3-7 years of working experience as a NetSuite Developer responsible for performing technical support functions focused on Finance ERP related systems
- Advance Technical and Administrative experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or related systems.
- Strong understanding of development tools used for building NetSuite API's, interfaces, customizations, reporting, workflows, and data migrations.
- Experience in Configuration/Integration/Testing/Implementation/Documentation.
An ideal candidate is someone who has a strong passion for technology and a desire to enable the business with at least 3-7 years of hands-on experience as a NETSUITE Developer
What's on Offer
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting NETSUITE Developer role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.