- Be part of a pioneering team
- NetSuite Internal Projects
About Our Client
An IT services company is in the United States is looking for a NetSuite Project Manager to be part of their pioneering and launch team in the Philippines.
- Manage a wide variety of projects across all business lines
- Involved in acquisition integrations, upgrades, and mobility projects
- Assist in evolving the Project Life Cycle to maintain service levels to the organization
- Complete documentation, testing training, and requirements definition for projects
- Meet the deployment, development, and training objectives as assigned for each project
- Communicate project status; identify roadblocks and provide solutions
- Execute change management policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate is someone who has a strong passion for technology and a desire to enable the business with at least 5-7 years of hands-on experience as a NetSuite Project Manager either in house or in a consulting envinroment.
- Project management training and experience preferred
- Project management certification a plus
- Project governance and planning and risk management.
- NetSuite expertise.
What's on Offer
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting NetSuite Project Manager role in Makati.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.