- Leading multinational company
- Career growth and opportunities
About Our Client
Global FMCG multinational company with offices and manufacturing plants all over the globe.
- Manages stock and inventory and oversees manufacturing functions
- Develops plans to increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Implements policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations.
- Establishes quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which the companys efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated
- Prepares budgets, schedules, and other organisational reports as needed
- Works closely with other departments to promote efficient factory optimisation
- Assists upper management in setting goals that promote company growth and improves existing systems and policies
- Ensures work environments are adequate and safe.
- Communicate with legal counsel and safety department to ensure all processes remain compliant with OSHA health and safety regulations and other governmental regulations
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community
The Successful Applicant
- Graduate of Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or any related Engineering course; professionals with MS/PHD is a plus
- At least 15 years of extensive experience (10 years in a managerial role) in operations and managing manufacturing plants
- Experience in FMCG is a plus
- Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Thorough understanding of practices and policies involved in operations
- Solid knowledge in Lean Six Sigma, TPM, HPWS, IL6S, or Kaizen
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What's on Offer
- Career growth and progression
- Competitive salary and benefits
Quote job ref
+63 02 7795 2817