- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Permanent position
About Our Client
The company is a leading provider of IT services in Singapore and regionally. They have a strong pool of clients and are expanding their team to support their projects.
- Maintains operation procedures to support Hybrid Cloud operations ensuring all delivery meets SLA, performance, and costs KPIs
- Oversees and directs the timely evaluation, qualification, and implementation of new software products, tools, and related appliances as it pertains to the Hybrid Cloud environment
- Monitor the agreed SLA, document and maintain the configuration of the Hybrid cloud Infrastructure; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Monitor Hybrid Infrastructure according to standard/agreed operations procedures.
- Conduct root cause analysis (RCA) & implement pro-active measures, including monitor effectiveness of implemented corrective measures.
- Provide systems related technical advice to customers or project teams for manageable issues
The Successful Applicant
- At least 4 years of IT Service Management, data center, Server, and storage management, virtualization, VMWare, Networking, systems management, and project management
- Able to work with Customers and vendors for service delivery
- Working experience in Public Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, GCP) i.e SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Experience with various virtualization technologies and multi-tenant, private and hybrid cloud environments.
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.