- Leadership Opportunity
- Fastest growing medical education platform
About Our Client
Fastest growing health tech company ins SEA
* Maintain an effective and efficient Patient access program.
* Be updated about any regulations related to PAP across our markets.
* Manage Clients who are working within the PAP program.
* Manage PAP team and customer care operations being maintained as part of the program.
* Submit periodic reports about the various patient access programs.
* Pitch PAP solution to clients in collaboration with the Sales team.
* Analysing data with objective of increasing the program uptake both in terms of Doctor and Patient recruitment in the program.
* Liaise with key Clients, partners and stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
5-6 year's experience in PAP with leading Pharmaceutical Company or third party working with Pharmaceutical Company providing PAP services.
* Experience in Account Management and managing Customer care team.
* Understanding of Digital Patient access program in South-East Asia.
* Working Knowledge of Customer Care operations.
* Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
* Strong Negotiation skills.
* Strong Problem-solving skills.
* Energetically embraces responsibilities, demonstrates ability to achieve goals.
* Exhibits excellent time management.
* Must be pro-active team player, flexible, and ability to work in ambiguous situations.
What's on Offer
- Founding team member in the organisation
- Competitive salary and benefits