- Pioneering Team
- Work from home set up
About Our Client
This company has its roots in the Netherlands and now growing its Research and Development team in the Philippines.
- Performing solution architecture within the Pega PRPC environment.
- Designing class structures, application frameworks, and data models.
- Integrating business databases, legacy systems, and web services.
- Troubleshooting application issues, coding bugs, and bottlenecks.
- Maintaining the security of all system applications.
The Successful Applicant
The successful PEGA Developer must have a deep understanding of PEGA application and must have the ability to translate business requirements into PEGA design/application builds. Key requirements:
- Specific Knowledge/experience In Most Of The Following Preferred
- Advance Knowledge of PEGA PRPC V7.X and V8.X architecture and components.
- XML, Web Services, HTML, SQL, Node.js
- Some experience with some combination of full-stack modern technologies (i.e., React, Node, Java, Amazon Web Services (AWS))
- Hands-on experience with defining and implementing the release process
What's on Offer
If you are a talented PEGA Developer and enjoy working in a large environment that challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you. Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity