- An opportunity to work with a data-driven advertising agency
- An opportunity to work with regional clients
About Our Client
The client's seamless offerings in data science, technology, media and creative connect to form a powerful digital ecosystem designed to achieve both business and marketing objectives. The client has a team of 250+ people comprising data experts, growth hackers, advertising visionaries, number crunchers, across ten countries in Asia Pacific, headquartered out of Malaysia.
* Create and manage campaigns sourced by the account management team or through strategic
house accounts on the AdParlor tech platform.
* Regular research and education to fully understand and stay abreast of the social media advertising
ecosystems either immediately or through company training.
* Investigative and manage all systems to keep up-to-date with the most recent campaign information
(such as bidding strategies, ad testing frameworks and targeting details).
* Pinpoint opportunities for current advertiser campaign growth and improvement. Partner with the
Client Services and Sales teams to identify and execute growth opportunities with existing
* Compare the current campaign execution strategies with new ideas to test and iterate to find
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor of Science in Mathematics/Statistics or Engineering qualification is preferred.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in a consulting, analyst, or operations role at an online/tech
company, bank or management consulting firm.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in managing Paid Search, Display, Video and Programmatic.
* Exposure to and/or interest in online advertising pricing models (CPA, CPV) and other metrics (CVR,
* Hands on experience in managing and delivering performance campaigns using AdWords and DBM;
experience managing campaigns through DSPs or campaign trafficking using Ad Serving technologies
is a definite plus.
* Knowledge and experience in Web and App Analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture, and various 3rd
Party Mobile App Analytics).
* Experience in campaign trafficking within a real-time bidding environment or auction system
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work in a people-oriented company and there are cultural opportunities for employee engagement and training.