- Part of the Pioneer team in Manila
- Leadership Opportunity
About Our Client
Leading innovative global diagnostic company
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects.
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
* Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
* Establish an overall vision and strategy and approve policies and procedures for the Business in the Philippines, that contribute to the overall corporate plan.
* Lead, guide, evaluate and develop a team to ensure its business objectives and complies with all relevant regulations and laws.
* Oversee, monitor, and evaluate the operation's performance.
* Direct the preparation of operating budgets and proposals for capital expenditure and investments in infrastructure, technology, equipment, systems, or other assets and resources; analyse and approve operational investments that best meet the organization' business needs
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience. MBA or business administration would be a preferred.
* At least 5 years'years' experience in overall business management role such as operations, commercial, and/or regulatory in the in vitro diagnostics or medical device industry
* Effective working experience with various government stakeholders such as Department of Health, Food and Drug Administration, Department of Trade and Industry, Securities and Exchange Commission and etc.
* Effective working knowledge with National Reference Laboratory (NRLNRL) for in vitro diagnostics kit performance evaluation
* Prior experience as a pioneer member in the Philippines for a rapidly growing organization from the in vitro diagnostics or medical device industry
* Familiar with regulatory and clinical research regulations and process, with good knowledge of IVD related quality systems such as ISO13485ISO13485, GMPGMP etc
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation & benefits package
- Sound and innovative working environment for research and development professionals