- Fast growing global, Fintech company
- Technical sales role in the Philippines
About Our Client
Fintech company which is offering technology services to small- and medium-sized financial services institutions. Global business with fast growing oprations across APAC.
The role collaborates with sales, development and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
* Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the sales manager.
* Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
* Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
* Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers' business requirements.
* Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal's "technical close."
* Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
* Provides coaching and professional development to team member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
* Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms. Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities a re effectively covered and advanced.
* Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales to potential risks of deal closure.
The Successful Applicant
- College degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 6 years of sales engineering or development experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role.
- Background working with a Financial Services customer base would be advantageous
What's on Offer
The Pre-Sales Manager will receive a highly competitive salary & have the opportunity to join a small but fast growing team in Manila.