- Save Job
- Email Job
- International multi-branded consumer company
- Established market leader
About Our Client
One of the biggest brands in the consumer space market that has global presence in key markets.
- Develop and maintain standards related to our supplier Code of Conduct (health and safety, environment, ethics, labour standards etc.)
- Develop and maintain standards related to categories of significance (poultry, beef, palm oil, packaging, coffee, dairy, agricultural products) and develop enterprise-wide goals that address topical issues such as animal welfare, antibiotics use, deforestation, waste etc
- Manage the program and facilitate the implementation of tools to manage and monitor risk around Responsible Sourcing for the global supplier base, third-party suppliers, and internal factories.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 12-15 years of professional experience and demonstrated knowledge of the food value chain
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in relevant field.
- Current knowledge of leading Responsible Sourcing practices and issues
- Strong communication skills (internal; external with peers and suppliers)
- Strong project management skills
- Partnership orientation (ability to work in a team environment and achieve results through collaboration and influence.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess the desire and curiosity to understand emerging trends
- Robust analytical skills
- Established experience documenting processes and functional requirements
- Established experience in creating and deploying policy
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed by the business
What's on Offer
- Truly global company
- Work with the industry market leaders in the organisation
Quote job ref
+603 2302 4058
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Sub Sector
- Procurement Management
- What is your area of specialisation?
- FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- Job Type
- Consultant name
- Carla Lastimosa
- Consultant contact
- +603 2302 4058
- Job Reference