International based multinational company specialising in building materials
Senior assignment search, leadership role
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in manufacturing of building materials in Manila, Philippines.
- Develop and implement procurement-related training programs for the procurement team and organisation.
- Manage current procurement policies, procedures and programs with a focus on their ability to enhance organisational value and efficiency; meet regularly with respective departments regarding procurement for their understanding and/or recommendations to enhance policies, procedures and develop, communicate and implement new/revised policies, procedures and programs as needed.
- Develop a centralised procurement program that adds value and efficiency to the organization;
- Process purchase orders; develops bids and proposals; and reconcile any invoice discrepancies.
The Successful Applicant
- Maximum of 15 years procurement experience in a leadership function.
- Minimum of tertiary level education.
- Has managed a team size of more than 10 people.
- SAP super-user.
- Must be conversant in both English ad Filipino languages.
What's on Offer
- Senior leadership position.
- Stakeholder influence and engagement.