- Market leader in industrial
- Career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a significant player within the manufacturing & engineering space. With an upward demand on an international scale, the company is seeking for a competent Product Marketing Manager, Construction.
Overall responsibility on product's strategy & plans for the Philippines business.
- Prepare product roadmap - annual marketing plan, forecast, promotional budget and strategies of each assigned product in the portfolio.
- Ensure competitiveness of pricing and promotion by creating programs to increase sell out and increase market share; strong product positioning, product campaigns, and commercial plans and initiatives.
- Responsible for the entire product life cycle process from product planning to product termination. Coordinate with supply chain for demand forecasts, merchandise inventory.
- New product launch, campaigns - Align programs to local market.
- Lead market research to monitor the market condition to determine the sales potential, product portfolio and the sales strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5-7 years in a marketing or product management role within industrial, construction, equipment, electronics, automotive or related industries
- Strong business understanding of the industrial market
- Customer focused and have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Can achieve success in a flat organisation
- Hands-on attitude and detail-oriented as you will have ownership over the product
- Able to work on multiple projects at once and is able to meet deadlines
What's on Offer
Opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager, Construction to join a recognised market leader.
Competitive salary & benefits package. Manila based role.