- Newly Create Role
- Multinational Company
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company who is into tools for the building and construction industry.
- Develop and lead the country Tools business strategy for related brands.
- Responsible for establishing product positioning, product campaigns, and commercial plans and initiatives.
- Manage and drive new product road map for the country. Develop new product introduction (NPI) launch campaign and market execution plans. Work closely with country managers and channel sales teams to ensure timely and successful new product launch initiatives meet the predetermined goals and objectives.
- Establish key market initiatives and focus areas to drive sales and profit target achievement. Create quarterly, bi-annual, and/or annual programs and promotions to take market share. Champion execution of campaigns and programs to ensure proper sell out is achieved.
- Drive country activities for related local brand marketing, brand communication, brand positioning, market research, and market/customer analytics/pricing in accordance with business objectives. Localize branding materials that are cascaded from SBU/regional marketing teams.
- Evaluates market reactions to advertising programs, merchandising policy, and product packaging to ensure the timely adjustment of marketing plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions. Measure and drive Return-On-Marketing-Investment.
- Work closely with the supply chain team to manage demand forecasts, supply planning, and inventory management. Develop and execute plans to rid of excess and/or obsolete inventory
- Collaborate with the channel sales for execution of after sales service, brand and marketing communications
- Develop and provide the markets with collateral and training support to sell to the targeted markets and against the relevant competition. Responsible to drive Power Tools product training for respective market sales team and distributors.
- Grow Digital, Social and E-Commerce Footprint and Engagements in coordination with E-Commerce Teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management or Engineering.
- The Product Marketing Manager should have at least 8 years experience in sales and/or marketing with a professionally managed MNCMNC in the region. Direct experience with companies supplying products to construction/infrastructure markets or within Industrial / traditional channel markets would be advantageous. Understanding product applications and the ability to articulate technical aspects of the product to translate end user requirements is critical to success in this role.
- High degree of commercial and marketing orientation and understanding of P&L management. Driven by numbers and continuous achievement.
- Strong leadership skills and able to drive marketing strategy with respective channel sales leaders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good communicator, able to interact with all levels of management.
- Persuasive communication and influencing skills with a proven track record of growing sales.
What's on Offer
- The Product Marketing Manager will receive a competitive package
- Multinational company
- Part of a growing company in Manila
Quote job ref
+63 02 7795 2807