- Multinational company
- Career growth and opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a global security solutions company providing services across Asia Pacific region.
- Manage project according to company policy, company standards, and client satisfaction.
- Oversee all project activities associated with project life cycle.
- Provides day-to-day project management on assigned Audio Visual projects.
- Managing cross-functional inter-dependencies as required.
- Provides risk management and issue/problem resolution as required.
- Responsible for prompt project status updates and reporting to stakeholders.
- Ensure project planning and execution is within budget, cost and of high quality.
- Ensure the successful project implementation and deployment.
- Prepare and update project documentation.
- Proper project closure and handover to customer and internal service team.
- Other responsibilities that may be requested from time to time by management.
- Expect new assignments from time to time.
- Project preparation - scheduling of projects, budget review, sales order, kick off meeting
- Project team management - manage subcontractors.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience in Audio Visual environment.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in Audio Visual environment.
- Good knowledge in Audio Visual technologies including but not limited to Video Conferencing, Wall Displays, Digital Signage, Unified Communications.
- Basic understanding of IP networking is a must.
- Customer-service oriented.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company.
- Working closely with the customers.
Danica Mae Abante
Quote job ref
+63 02 7795 2845