- Leading MNC company specializing in industrial products
- Leading global market brand
About Our Client
Our client is leading multinational based European company specialising in industrial products. A global brand who has strong footprint especially in the region; strong presence in the Philippines and will continue to grow the business operations with a strong headcount; semi-automated operations.
The role will be leading the plant quality department to drive customer quality expectations, accountable to manage the teams of quality control, quality engineering, customer quality, supplier quality engineering, document control, internal audit and training and supervise the incoming quality inspection, quality system management, process quality control and internal/customer audit. Additionally, position is required to constantly manage and keep updated the quality systems of ISO 9001/14001 standards and ITAF 16949 standards and manage the daily operation to meet the customer requirements and the plant objectives.
Additionally, the role will drive for continuous improvement with Lean Six Sigma program & other continuous improvement initiatives
- Manage the Operations Quality (in manufacturing sites), Customer Quality, and Supplier Quality organizations within the local region
- Provide assistance and support to the company's transformation to a Zero-Defect Quality Mindset by translating strategies into goals and executable actions for areas of responsibility.
- Drive continuous quality improvement in both high-volume manufacturing and high mix/low volume environments.
- Proactively manage and collaborate within the company to ensure that we are properly servicing our customers (internal and external) to deliver expected responsiveness and avoid escalations.
- Positively collaborate closely with Product Development teams and Operation teams to ensure new products launch on time while meeting the stated quality goals for the program. Improve hand-off from development into serial production.
- Manage regional quality budgets to insure we are delivering Quality support at a cost within the committed annual plan.
Responsible for participating and following Safety company policies and programs such as but not limited to:
- Report unsafe acts and condition in the working area and/or company premises
- Participate and Practice the Emergency Evacuation Protocols.
- Practice Proper Waste Segregation
The Successful Applicant
-Minimum of 10 years of experiences with plant quality, with at least 5 years in Quality Department role / /Director's role in multinational and reputable companies.
- Experience in automotive parts supplier manufacturing is definitely an advantage
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills
- Has the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with other departments
- Demonstrated a track record of driving continuous quality improvement (examples reduce PPM, customer events, cost of quality, etc.) in a dynamic manufacturing environment
- Excellent and practical applications of Quality System requirements such as IATF16949, AS9000, ISO9000 and has proficiency with APQP tools such as PFMEA, Control Plans, MSA, PPAP, problem solving, e.g. 8D, KT, etc.
- Open to Expats who has experience working in China or SEA region.
- Urgent role.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work for a truly global company.
- Market leader and growing business.
- Leadership role.