- Strong SEA region footprint in ecommerce business
- Tech based and market leader
About Our Client
Leading technology based e-commerce platform that has strong market presence in Asia region.
- Implement strategic hiring procedures and improve upon recruitment measures
- Keep track of recruiting metrics and reports
- Create and suggest effective interviewing procedures and techniques
- Engage in effective recruitment methods to determine useful applicant markets
- Manage recruitment efforts and advertising budgets
- Set clear goals and benchmarks for recruitment team
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or higher in human resources management or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in leading a Recruitment Team
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes
- Understanding of recruitment management system is a plus
- Good understanding of talent acquisition and employer branding strategies
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Good time-management skills
What's on Offer
- Lead and manage a team of 5 to 6 Recruiters.
- Reports directly to the global office.
- Work in a tech based eCommerce company.
Quote job ref
+603 2302 4058