- Join the fastest-growing, largest, exclusive social network of doctors, in SEA.
- Sustain the business in 6 countries and expand to the rest of Asia.
About Our Client
A million-dollar international health tech organization reimagining medical education through helping doctors connect, learn, and grow digitally and transformatively at an unprecedented scale.
- Cultivating relationships right across the industry opening business development opportunities.
- Follow up on Sales opportunities created by the Head of SEA, get the sales deals to the point of closing
- Account planning, segmentation, and pipeline development.
- Managing the sales lifecycle process from the first meeting to client signing, handover to Pharma solutions, account expansion, and renewals.
- Achieve growth & meet sales targets
- Advisor to the Partnerships and Content teams, on desired TA and contents.
- Performance monitoring of team and reporting to leadership.
- Develop new business solutions/growth in partnership with the Product development team and potential clients/partners.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years of Sales / Account Management experience
- Have exposure to C Suite teams and managing their expectations.
- Preferred: Previous experience selling to Pharmaceutical leadership teams / Marketing teams.
What's on Offer
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive remuneration package
- Huge professional growth in modern healthcare through becoming the next Country Sales Lead