- Work for one of the world's largest mobile payment platform
- Competitive salary and hybrid work set-up
About Our Client
The client is a world-leading internet open platform, supporting digital financial services for consumers and SMEs (small and micro-sized enterprises).
- Responsible for developing and execute country marketing strategies and plans to support business objectives and goals, including 2B and 2C metrics
- Lead several key account management, for day to day account management, plan and execute joint marketing plans to drive transactions as well as merchant sales growth
- Take charge of end to end marketing operations; from merchant pitching with 80, merchant onboarding project management, marketing planning to campaign launch
- Promote merchant D-store usage on different platforms and work with merchant to come out with promotion, to participate to platform's promotion, to execute in-store visibility for merchant D-store etc
- Work closely with traffic platform of PDS partner to come out with plan to drive business for all D-stores on the platform
- Serve as the PM from our commercial team to work closely with merchant team, merchant's SaaS vendor, internal product and tech team, to manage and deliver store launch for merchants
- Analyze data about traffic, conversion, payment, and promotion, to perform necessary reporting as well as identify opportunities to further grow merchant's D-store and transactions
- Work with creative team to coordinate and execute local and branding events
- YHandle day to day operation of campaign configuration, content management, POSM design and production, and account management
The Successful Applicant
- University Bachelor's degree and above in relevant fields such as marketing, informations systems, business administration, computer science etc.
- Have a deep understanding of different offline merchant's digitalisation requirement and pain-points, especially F&8 category and tourism category
- Familiarity with similar digitalisation solution product and its marketing approaches
- Relevant working experience of above 5 years, prefer to be in marketing function for in an internet / digitalisation solution field.
- Excellent marketing sense, strong in abstract thinking and systematic thinking and communication
- Excellent leadership skill and execution skill, a good team player who is strong in project coordination and cross-functional influence
- Proficient in English and Mandarin to communicate with our Mandarin-speaking stakeholders
- Optimistic, self-driven, and resilient
What's on Offer
The client has continuously disrupted technology products and services to support the digital transformation of businesses and facilitate digital collaboration across industries and geographies. This role is for you, if you want to thrive in an ever-evolving fintech group.