- International company
- High level of influence & decision making
About Our Client
International retail chain rapidly expanding in Manila and wider Philippines.
As Regional Operations Manager (Cavite), you will look after around 50-60 stores in the assigned area. You are expected to maximize the sales and ensure that each store follows the company rules & decisions.
- Ensures the lowest possible costs and highest productivity in every part of the operation and procedures responsible for.
- Accountability for hiring, training, motivating and dismissing store personnel.
- Look after store development, planogram, store lay-out, shelf filling
- Coordinate maintenance & repair of any equipment
- Work with Regional Purchasing team for timely orders & deliveries
- Lead a team of Area Managers
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally, will have at least 8 years of operations management experience within retail environment: supermarket, grocery chains, convenience stores, fashion retailer, etc.
- Strong decision making abilities, multi-tasking, forward-thinking, solutions-focused
- Flexibility in terms of location assignment (Luzon)
What's on Offer
Opportunity for a Regional Operations Manager (Cavite) to work with a growing retail company and earn a relatively higher income.
Urgent hiring- interested applicants must be amenable to attend on-site interviews/tour with hiring managers in Cavite office.