- Newly created role
- Multinational company
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational food & beverage packaging solutions company.
- The Sales Manager will be tasked to grow sales performance of the company in Philippines with sales, dealing with multinational firms as well as with local players: new equipment's sales, manufacturing and production
- High focused and results orientated Sales leader
- Leverage market information, identify, implement business strategies, and make plans in line with corporate strategies to grow the targeted market segment
- Plan and implement key account strategies to strengthen business relationships with major current and high potential customers
- Be a team player and cooperate with information sharing across other departments such as Project Management, Applications and Regional Customer Care /Service
- Overall responsibility for sales and marketing of citrus Lease business, including contracting and service management.
- Responsible reporting through weekly updates and reliable forecasting (opportunity and pipeline data)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Food Science, Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or related fields (preferred but not essential)
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience with direct sales in B2B capital equipment and/or processing industry preferably in the food and beverage sector
- Proven results in negotiation and closing orders
- Experience in capital equipment sales is essential
- Proven sales leadership capability and high achieve
- Strong knowledge of food and beverage process engineering, and experience in equipment integration, servicing and solutions is an added advantage
- Proven sales track record in securing results and meeting profit and sales targets
- Highly motivated individual, diligent and proactive business attitudes with leadership and entrepreneur flair.
- Ability to handle full responsibilities of customers' accounts in the territories
- Self-starter, independent worker, but definitely a team player with excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Candidate need to be able to demonstrate strong trust and sincerity with customers.
- Need to have good presentation and listening skills
- Proven ability to take ownership in customer problem solving.
- Need to be organized with customer files, SalesForce, on line sales tools, budgets etc.
- Able handle high workloads, multiple projects, action plans, etc.
- Able to articulate and deliver product presentations
What's on Offer
The Sales Manager will receive a competitive package with commission.
Quote job ref
+63 02 7795 2807