- Multinational Company
- Country Representative
About Our Client
My client is a multinational company who offers automotive tryes in the Industrial sector.
- Be responsible for new business development, for 3 product segments, Material Handling, Construction and Agriculture via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing of new customers. Prepare supporting proposals and presentations.
- Manage and grow existing customers and to advise the type of support needed to meet annual targets.
- Provide account management to customers. Be responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports. Facilitate feedback to appropriate areas of company regarding customer and operational needs, business, opportunities and sales efforts
- Work closely with sales management to ensure business is transacted accurately and within pricing guidelines to the highest ethical and legal standards.
- Collect voice of customers ; to resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management ; to develop business cases for new products needed and new market requirements; to collect market intelligence to determine benchmark for pricing and product development
- Manage the customer relationship through all phases of the sales cycle. Raise brand awareness and knowledge by organising and participating in marketing events such as trade shows, demo days, training seminars, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- The Sales Manager must have a Tyre technical and application knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships at multiple levels to work cross organizationally toward solutions:
- Ability to meet fixed deadlines under pressure, while working within budgets and specific targets.
- Willing to travel on a continuing basis.
- Influencing and change management skills;Ability to self-motivate,multi-task and work independently; Service existing accounts by planning and organizing the work schedule in a methodical cost effective manner; Fluent in English and local languages
- Degree (may substitute work experience) in business, marketing, sales or related
- Minimum 10 years experience selling similar and premium tyre products;Experience and contacts with Philippines Industrial, Construction and Agricultural OEM preferred
- Public speaking and strong presentation skills; Leadership; Self starter and self-motivated with excellent time management skills; Detailed; well organized; works well with remote team Excellent computer application (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
What's on Offer
- First person in the Philippines
- Reporting to a manager overseas
- Multinational company
- Competitive package
- Exciting and challenging opportunity
- Remote work with travel
Quote job ref
+63 02 7795 2807