- Directly reporting to Regional Office
- Leading global precision automation company
About Our Client
My clients is a global precision automation company
- Participates in developing sales strategy and implements specific tactical plans to meet the established goals.
- Manages and drive Channel Partners in identifying new customer opportunities and closing sales targets.
- Coaches and supports Engineers in diagnosing customer requirements, preparing and presenting proposals and quotes to customers based on specific needs.
- Coordinates product divisions, field engineering, training and other support unit resources to meet specific customer technical or service requirements.
- Develops and implement plans to generate revenue from paid service support products.
- Determines and recommend appropriate staffing requirements.
- Prepares sales forecast, budget and maintains effective cost control of sales and service operations.
- Represents the General Manager as required in customer and corporate meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree in a technical or business field or a level of understanding of sales
- 5 Years sales and service experience in capital goods or electronics/semiconductor industry
- Supervisory or management experience required
- Demonstrated problem analysis and problem solving ability is required.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Good verbal and written skills and the ability to make effective presentations
- Experience with SMT products is desirable
- Must have connections with semi packaging companies, including SIP, Fan-out, processor, memory, MEMS, IBGT, LED, mini-LED, etc
What's on Offer
- The Sales Manager will receive a competitive package
- Multinational company
- Flexible work arrangements
- Business travels
- Directly reporting to the Regional Sales Manager overseas
Quote job ref
+63 02 7795 2807