- Work for a worldwide leading manufacturing company
- Leadership opportunity to work with a team
About Our Client
The company is one of the world's leading companies in pump and pump systems manufacturing and production. The company works on project development across the waste water management, building services, and industrial sector. They provide pumps and pump systems tailored specifically to the needs of customers in their respective market segments.
- Responsible for achieving the segment sales target for Building Services Commercial segment
- Good network with contractors, building consultants, property developers and builders in the country
- Independently build up sales pipeline, focus on project prioritisation and consistently work towards Monthly and Quarterly Sales conversion
- Responsible for developing and executing the Team sales strategy
- Focus on the value-added selling, support, challenge and develop the organisation to maximise the sales effort and effectiveness.
- Contribute and propose tactical marketing plan in close collaboration with marketing and carry out business development activities on bringing new offerings to the market.
- Maintain and ensure the accuracy of CRM data and project list and customer information
- Responsible for growth and development of direct reports (internal and external) in order to execute strategy developed for the segment
- Responsible for preparing reports to management on current position of the segment and any current and future actions for the segment
- Presenting segment updates in trade shows or internal meetings as required
- Develop pricing structure for the segment in line with broader strategic direction of the subsidiary
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Business, or Bachelor of Engineering
- Exposure to sales and supply chain processes from production sourcing to delivery
- Experience in leading a team of 1 or more employees
- At least 10+ years of experience developing, maintaining relationships, closing project/ services sales within the water utility, water management, water treatment and industrial sector while working with business developers/M&E Consultants and customers. Those who have exposure to the pump industry and application engineering will be an added advantage.
- Proven ability to manage conflicting priorities between distributors, partners, suppliers and employees
- Strong business development skills to develop new markets and segments
- Strong leadership skills for mentoring sales representatives
- Strong analytical skills for using important sales data to make vital sales decisions
What's on Offer
- The Sales Manager will receive a competitive salary
- Be a key contributor to the growth of the company