- Pioneering Team
- Global Company
About Our Client
This leading FMCG Company is growing its Digital Development team in the Philippines.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
- Leading or participating in the design and architecture sessions with the Business Team, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for digital projects
- Management of digital content of broader Digital/Training projects in South East Asia
- Writing technical specifications for planned work
- Creating data migration and integration mappings
- Track Adobe Experience Manager and Digital Asset Management platform for digital projects
The Successful Applicant
To succeed in the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and accustomed to working for FMCG companies.
Other key requirements include:
- 5- 10 years of business experience or an advanced degree in a relevant area
- At least 5 years of experience in AEM development.
- Front-end skills and an understanding of how back-end development works
- Experience with Java concepts and patterns including Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, MVC, Eclipse, Maven
What's on Offer
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer.