Senior Customer Service Manager
Fast-growing, global fintech company
Build a large customer service team in the Philippines
About Our Client
Rapidly growing & highly ambitious fintech company who have offices worldwide. They have already experienced fast growth & have multiple new positions in the Philippines, wider APAC, Europe & the US.
- The Senior Customer Service Manager is responsible for daily management of customer service specialist (Philippines) team. Guide customer service specialist through field work, avoid customer complaints caused by customer service specialist faults.
- Responsible for training, motivation, elimination, promotion, communication and other management and emergency public relations events. Responsible for the overall service level, team performance achieving rate.
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of customer service processes, service standards, work plans, implementation specifications. Adjust and improve timely to meet the requirements of product business information increase, change and process change. Work out training scheme with training supervisors. Provide product training and improve service capabilities for customer service specialist teams. Put forward effective opinions on the business process analysis.
- Arrange team members on duty and in shifts and make specific shift arrangements. Adjust customer service reception and arrange replacement personnel according to the customer flow volume and the reception capacity. Help employees grow and achieve the goal of exceeding productivity and satisfaction
- Responsible for the daily shift management of Philippines customer service team. Manage, supervise and evaluate the daily work of customer service specialists. Pay close attention to the work of the specialists. Regard improving the overall service quality as the main purpose.
- Communicate and coordinate with different departments. Connect with and give feedback to market, products, IT etc.
- Put forward the improvement of the system level from the business point of view. Focus on the prevention of problems and the analysis and solution of the existing problems.
The Successful Applicant
- We are looking for a Customer Service Leader who has a proven track record of leading large teams of 50+ people in a global organisation
- BPO background essential
- Background in eCommerce or Fintech would be highly desirable
- Must be fluent in English & Tagalog
What's on Offer
- This is a great opportunity for a Senior Customer Service Manager to be pivotal in the growth of an exceptional customer service team in the Philippines
- The chance to do something meaningful - the successful candidate will be a crucial part of hiring & developing a large team in Manila
- Be part of an industry & company experiencing rapid growth
- Flexible working, casual attire
- Career development in the Philippines & internationally
- Competitive salary & benefits in line with the market