- FMCG company
- Career progression
About Our Client
A multinational consumer goods business known for its innovative & purposeful brands and for producing the best commercial talents in the industry! The Philippines office is expanding and looking for a competent & experienced Senior Key Account Manager to join the team.
- Formulates sales strategy for achieving own targets by managing sales opportunities and pipelines.
- Responsible for building long term relationships within a geographical region consisting of Customers, Wholesalers, and Smaller stores.
- Analyse the competitor landscape & identify gaps and business opportunities. Understand your customer needs & requirements.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts. Deliver volume & leadership in-store presence.
- Develop and implement appropriate go-to-market strategies for new geographies/categories into which the distributor is growing its business.
- Work with cross functional teams in delivering excellent end-to-end customer service delivery & response to market trends & needs.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of relevant FMCG sales experience across retail environments/ channels / territories
- Top graduate of a reputable university
- Excellent organisational & analytical skills
- Strategic and possesses strong commercial acumen
- Proven track record in leading teams and exceeding targets
- Customer focused, ability to work in a fast paced, multicultural environment
- Teamplayer; keen interest and good understanding of building relationships with customers
- Flexibility in terms of work location - preferably owning a valid driver's license
What's on Offer
Opportunity for a high potential & driven Senior Key Account Manager to join a globally recognised and trusted market leader in consumer goods.
You are working in high performing teams both locally & globally.
On top of an attractive salary & benefits package, you will have the opportunity to grow your career in international assignments.
Head office is in Manila, but assigned work location is to be determined during interviews and further assessments.