- Pioneering member
- Competitive Pay
About Our Client
This start-up technology company is growing its Product Development team in the Philippines.
- Leading or participating in the design and architecture sessions with the Business Team, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for digital projects
- Work with senior management to create product plans and road maps
- Make creative recommendations to expand the product base and vision
The Successful Applicant
To succeed as a Mobile Developer, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and accustomed to working for start-up/fintech companies.
Other key requirements include:
- 5- 10 years of business experience or an advanced degree in a relevant area
- At least 5 years of experience in Platform Engineering, Mobile Development preferred either in Android or IOS development
- Experience in product life-cycle management
- Familiarity with the Agile framework
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
What's on Offer
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Mobile Developer role.