- Opportunity to work in the tech/ecomm industry
- Opportunity to work with a pioneering team
About Our Client
The client is a multinational video platform and within their ecomm business unit
- Source and acquire creators at scale to support e-commerce content
- Identify room for improvement in tooling, SOPs and support for creators who are willing to create E-Commerce content on the platform
- Provide ongoing support and training to creators to improve performance, and study key attributes of successful cases; Building courses/trainings to creators in line with global policies and local strategy
- Ensure/secure reources for creator growth and development in collaboration with product team performance analysis;
- Enhance the communication between users and improve stickiness, activity and loyalty of the user group, build up a positive community and incremental of contents
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or above
- 2+ years of experiences in social community management, have a strong connection with KOLs or celebrities.
- Familiar with different social apps and tools such as WhatsApp/Telegram
- Strong understanding of content especially on various content driven platforms.
- E-commerce platform heavy user
- Data driven, strong execution, good communication, collaborative, and time management skills; comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proficient in English and local language
What's on Offer
The opportunity to be part of a growing team launching a new business unit for a well known multinational social media platform.