- Career opportunities and growth
- High visibility and level of influence
About Our Client
Growing and expanding local paint manufacturing company and distributor of leading brands.
● Lead research, formulation and testing development plans & efforts for strategic products
● Design and implement plans to research, characterize, and test new products and raw materials.
● Steward full development lifecycle, from bench to qualification, to scaling, manufacturing, and
● Support QA efforts to test, analyse, and troubleshoot new products as part of the manufacturing
and scaling up process.
● Work with supply chain and procurement to ensure the sourcing of suitable high-quality raw
● Act as a subject matter expert
● Collaborate with the field technical team and other departments regarding major product
development & deployment projects.
The Successful Applicant
● 3+ years of experience in applied chemistry, including some experience working in an R&D
● Specialized knowledge of paints & coatings polymeric materials including Alkyd, Acrylic,
Polyurethane, Epoxy, etc
● Preferred to have additional experience in formulation & testing of FMCG
● Master's degree in chemistry or material sciences is a plus (not a must)
What's on Offer
● Competitive salary based on competency and experience
● 13th month and performance bonus
● Staff house
● High visibility and high level of influence
● Culture of Excellence