- Global Insurtech Company - Retail Channel
- High potential business expanding rapidly in the APAC region
About Our Client
An international digital & retail company with a mission to build the world's leading, technology-enabled ecosystem for protection and insurance. With a full suite of digital and data-driven capabilities, we connect insurers, distributors, and customers to make it easier and more efficient to buy and sell insurance.
- As the Senior Retail Channel Manager, you will be fully accountable to deliver the channel budget and business targets for all partners
- Develop the PH strategy and implementation plan with the Managing Director and other members of the leadership team, that is aligned to the company's strategic objectives
- Development of annual business plans with the partners, including alignment with omni-channel sales strategy, sales and revenue targets, and activity to deliver and exceed targets
- Implementation of best practices with all partners, and identify enhancements to continuously improve
- Account governance, weekly, monthly & quarterly performance reviews, and evolve key priorities in line with the achievement of business performance and opportunities to grow the partnership
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders and personnel in assigned partner retailer accounts through driving monthly and quarterly business reviews with Key Account partners
- Identify growth and new business opportunities within the channel segment
The Successful Applicant
- Must have completed a degree is sales or business management from a reputable university
- Min. 8-10 years in key account management, proven sales track record and business development in driving account deals and acquisition
- Preferably with background and experience in mobile and consumer electronics retail environment and distribution, with strong commercial and analytical skills
- Demonstrates leadership experience to maintain a high quality performing team.
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management with excellent communication and negotiation skills
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to become the Senior Retail Channel Manager for a high potential business that is already present in 11 countries and growing its presence throughout the market. Competitive package & benefits.