- Multinational company
- Career growth and opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational technology company focused of servicing food and beverage customers and other retail brands.
- Delegating and directing service tasks, monitoring the progress of current projects, and managing service team members or outsourced partners to ensure the team's objectives and sales goals are met.
- Handling customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain good customer relationships and ensure repeat customers.
- Assisting with or performing administrative tasks, such as managing and updating invoices, processing new orders, and tracking inventory.
- Setting up and maintaining a service desk and evaluating its efficiency.
- Resolving service desk problems and improving service methods to increase the service desk's productivity and customer service.
- Monitoring department issues and client complaints to create methods to lessen recurring issues.
- Auditing work and customer service to ensure the company's high standards, efficiency, and productivity goals are met.
- Maintaining strong relationships with manufacturers, dealers, and sales representatives.
- Helping to train new employees in company procedures.
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, ensuring the company's adherence to these regulations, and remaining current on the industry's standards and new innovations, materials, tools, and processes.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor's degree in business, administration, or related field.
- Previous sales and management experience may be advantageous.
- Strong industry knowledge.
- Excellent leadership, communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Computer literacy and good organizational skills.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and handle stress.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in a global company.
- Career growth and opportunities.
Danica Mae Abante
Quote job ref
+63 02 7795 2845